Interface and connectivity ICs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! BLUENRG-M2SP SWD connection to STLINK-V3PWR

I currently have a BLUENRG-M2SP connected via SWD to my STLink-V3PWR.The issue is while my flasher can connect to the device it then cannot read the bootloader sector or flash the address memory.Here is the log:16:34:35.247: Waiting device to read bo...

AOdonde by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

ble disconnection with sleep mode

Have a nice day! I use the Bluenrg-2 chip. As the base project, the Power Consumption Test example is used. The example works fine. But when I use these sources with my bootloader project, a connection problem occurs with BLE_HCI_CONN_FAILED_TO_BE_ES...

rhetti by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

FreeRTOS support for BlueNRG-2?

I am evaluating Keil MDK5 for programming my BlueNRG-2 device. I have found that I cannot create a project from scratch with any RTOS support because the CMSIS driver seems to be lacking the Device.Startup section. Looking in the SDK examples for the...

BBeau by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 4 kudos

S2LP SMPS1 VOLTAGE PROBLEM

Hello;My Name is FATIHI am using Wireless MBUS water meter scanning using S2LP and STM32L073. While making the PCB design, we applied the reference design value in the x-nucleo-s2868a2_schematic.pdf file exactly. However, although we see VDD voltage ...

FATIH55 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos