STM32CubeProgrammer (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeProgrammer 2.16.0 released

STM32CubeProgrammer v2.16.0 release informationNew features:• Added the support for the STM32U0 series– Flash memory/option byte/OTP programming via the debug and bootloader interfaces– RDP regression with password• Added the support for the STM32H7R...

CubeIDE External Loader

Hi everyone,We're using G474 is new MCU and want to program an external flash via STM32CubeProgrammer. However, IDE can't generate valid stldr file or I have done wrong its settings. I have set the parameters as example for atollic. CubeProgrammer do...

CLI Write Protection Command

Hello,The application code is downloaded via CubeProgrammer CLI commands in my project.Now, need to protect specified pages of flash from writing.Is there a command for write protection in the current CLI of programmer? I have tried "-ob wrp=1" (for ...

Custom external QSPI loader for the STM32H750VB

Hi, I need to develop my custom external QSPI loader for the STM32CubeProgrammer. Based on the UM2237 user manual, I can develop may custom loader for external flash based on the examples available under the “bin/ExternalLoader�? directory. But there...

Asantos by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos