STM32CubeProgrammer (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeProgrammer 2.17.0 released

STM32CubeProgrammer v2.17.0 release information New features:• Added the support for the STM32MP25xx microprocessors in the STM32MP2 series – Flash memory and OTP programming, SSP support Added the support for devices in the STM32WB0 series: STM32WB0...

stm32l515cb no debug with gdb only openocd

We can not user gdb for debug with our board. We can not user stm32programmer eitherIt works correctly with stlink and debug with openocd.the strange thing is that stm32cube programmer connects correctly to the device but recognizes it as stm32l0.wha...

0693W0000059tJbQAI.png 0693W0000059tJpQAI.png
PVale.2 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

I have installed the latest (en.stm32cubeprog_v2-3-0) version in Windows 10 64 bit PC. After installation, the first startup icon with spinner only comes up , closes and does not run. As far as googled and found online, it is java versioning issue.

I have installed the latest (en.stm32cubeprog_v2-3-0) version in Windows 10 64 bit PC.After installation, the first startup icon with spinner only comes up , closes and does not run.As far as googled and found online, it is java versioning issue. Thi...

PPK by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32CubeProgrammer gives me an error

I'm trying to program STM32L031 microcontroller using STLINK but STM32CubeProgrammer gives me the following error:Error: No STM32 target found!These are the conditions:1) The hardware is correctly connected because the STM32CubeIde emulates correctly...

PNenn.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32Cube Programmer API USB Example error

Hello,I put my STM32H743XI in Bootloader mode and launch STM32Cube Programmer USB example on VS and got : I have two question :Where does this error comes from and how to fix it ?Can I skip option bytes programming and still flash my MCU ?Regards

0693W0000059bznQAA.png

Resolved! STM32CubeProgrammer Install/Uninstall issues. I can't uninstall the previous version of the Programmer. The newly installed version won't run.

Trying to uninstall the previous version, I get: "Windows cannot find C\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.0_251\bin\javaw.exe. Trying to run the newly installed Programmer, I get "CubeProgrammer_API or one its dependencies is missing. Please try reinst...