STM32CubeProgrammer (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeProgrammer 2.17.0 released

STM32CubeProgrammer v2.17.0 release information New features:• Added the support for the STM32MP25xx microprocessors in the STM32MP2 series – Flash memory and OTP programming, SSP support Added the support for devices in the STM32WB0 series: STM32WB0...

Resolved! Boot loader with stm32CubeProgrammer

Thank you for helping.environment:MCU: STM32F769BIProgrammer: stm32CubeProgrammer Ver2.6.0I booted with the BOOT pin of the MCU set to H level and tried to write the hex file by the boot loader using USART1.It's progressing halfway, but I always get ...

Ebun.1 by Senior
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32CubeProgrammer ZULU8 Jre recommended

STM32CubeProgrammer requires a Java™ Runtime Environment (JRE) to execute and In April 2019, Oracle decided to change their economic model around Java.Since this date the Oracle JVM beyond version 1.8u211 becomes non-free for professional usageFor S...

Hi, I reacently desgined my first custom STM32 hardware. I am using an STM32L432KCUx controller and the firmware i programmed it with does not seem to be executed.

I use Cube Programmer V2.4 and i am programming the chip using USB DFU mode. Its a simple firmware with a blinking LED to get to know how programming unsing DFU works. I tested the firmware on the NUCLEO L432kc board and there it seems to work fine.T...

DKers.1 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos