STM32CubeProgrammer (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeProgrammer 2.16.0 released

STM32CubeProgrammer v2.16.0 release informationNew features:• Added the support for the STM32U0 series– Flash memory/option byte/OTP programming via the debug and bootloader interfaces– RDP regression with password• Added the support for the STM32H7R...

Resolved! Recover STM32h745I-Disco option bytes

Hi,I was playing around with my STM32h745I-Disco and did some tests regarding starting and stopping the CM4 from the CM7. But I accidantly messed my the option bytes up. I disabled BCM7 and BCM4 with CubeProgrammer and now the chip is not starting an...

PMari.11 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32Cube programmer

Hello, I'm trying to install STM32CubeProgrammer on linux -ubunto, I applied sudo SetupSTM32CubeProgrammer-2.4.0.linux, and the installation process started, and I got app on desktop, but its not working, when I click on the icon the installation p...

AAmer.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nucleo-H7A3 Error: No STM32 target found!

I'm trying to get a nucleo-H7A4 getting to run my code.Only I got this message now:     -------------------------------------------------------------------                      STM32CubeProgrammer v2.4.0                      -------------------------...

Evan .1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos