STM32CubeProgrammer (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeProgrammer 2.16.0 released

STM32CubeProgrammer v2.16.0 release informationNew features:• Added the support for the STM32U0 series– Flash memory/option byte/OTP programming via the debug and bootloader interfaces– RDP regression with password• Added the support for the STM32H7R...

Reset the discovery kit to the defalut setting

Hi,I would like to know how to reset the discovery kit to the default setting?And how do I know about the current setting (write protection is enabled/disabled)in the discovery kit?The reason is that,I suddenly can't run anything on my board(even jus...

0693W000006HeWyQAK.png
LChiu.2 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hi. I have been trying to flash an STM32L152RD (STM32L1xxxD) using the CUBE programmer through the USART2 and it never connects (Timeout error occured while waiting for acknowledgement). I have used the software method of branching into the bootloader

Because I do not have access to the BOOT0 pin (custom board, not eval board) I have used the software method of branching into the bootloader : https://stm32f4-discovery.net/2017/04/tutorial-jump-system-memory-software-stm32/I have adpted this code f...

JBaue.1 by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos