STM32 MCUs Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

CRC-16 Calculation

Posted on October 11, 2013 at 12:38Hi all ,Currently i am trying to communicate with Vending machine through DEX protocol via STM32.But i could not calculate accurate CRC-16 byte so i receive always an error.There are many online calculator about cr...

STM32 AES bootloader

Posted on October 07, 2013 at 15:33Couldn't find topic related appnotes ... Is there any? Like Atmel's http://www.atmel.com/Images/doc2589.pdf There has to be a way to make a easy and protected firmware upgrade on STM chips! Or I'm just bad at findi...

CRYP unit not working on ST32F407

Posted on August 29, 2012 at 15:03Hi forum, I'm having trouble getting the CRYP unit working on a ST32F407. First I've tried manually (failed) and -- thinking that I did something wrong -- tried with the ST provided libraries (which also don't work)...

Problem with Automatic Write Protection & Bootloading

Posted on December 18, 2012 at 09:50Hi AllI have an '105 running a bootloader & application.  The bootloader is stable and I regularly release updates for products in the field.  I recently had a requirement to upgrade the bootloader in the field an...

gordon23 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

checksum CODE and IELFTOOL

Posted on April 23, 2013 at 15:33 Hello everybody, I would like to know if you have already use IELFTOOL to calculate the checksum of your code and to store it in the FLASH. Like explain by IAR and theirs technicals notes, ->I h...

CRC Hardware with SPI and DMA

Posted on April 09, 2013 at 17:29I configured a SPI transfer with DMA. It's working.Now I would like to add a CRC16 at the end of the frame. I enable the CRC clock and I set the CRCEN bit.The CRC16 is send via SPI link. But I can't check if the CRC ...

Flash read protection

Posted on February 27, 2013 at 09:43Hi,in the AN PM0042 I found that the read protection is activated by setting the RDP option byte.It is critical to me that the code is safe 100%. My question is: does this option byte ensure that my code will be p...

issa by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Encrption, Decryption in STM32F417VG

Posted on February 05, 2013 at 07:25Hi Eveyone.            I'm newbie to this forum and I would expect a single response for this post. Actually i want to encrypt the data that is come from LCD Ram. The dats size would be 37kb when i pass this to fo...

STM32 and CyaSSL - Hardware Crypto and RNG Support

Posted on December 28, 2012 at 00:34Hi, We would like to announce that the CyaSSL embedded SSL library now has support for hardware-based cryptography and random number generation offered by the STM32F2.  Supported cryptographic algorithms include A...