STM32 MCUs Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32 hardware AES GCM is not working properly

using the STM32 Crypt processor I could successfully encrypt and decrypt plaintext using AES GCM (STM32 cryptographic library version V1.5.0). The stm contoller that I am using is STM32F479NIHx. Simultaneously, there is another crypto project in the...

Nk k by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32 Crypto Lib on STM32L051C8

Hello,I'm trying to integrate latest crypto lib (v. 3.1.2, FW implementation) into my TrueSTUDIO project but encryption with AES-CBC-128 fails.Example project in Fw_Crypto\STM32L0\Projects\STM32L053R8-Nucleo\AES\AES192_CBC fails both encryption and d...

STM32L4: Read Out Protection Level

Hi, I use STM32L431CCT6 for development.Occasionally, even I have no done any special operation, read out protection mode is enabled.(Level0→Level1)I do not know the cause clearly.Please tell me the cause or ​reproduction method.And is there any solu...

TNaka.0 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bug in HAL_CRC Module

I found a bug the HAL CRC Module... First of all... when you enable the CRC Module with CubeMX 5.0.1 the MX_CRC_Init() is empty and the peripheral is not initalized!I wrote all the code manualy or copied it from the old CubeMX 4 generated code...This...

CRC module init code

Is STM32CubeMX v5.01 supoosed to generate CRC intializtion code? All I get is an empty  MX_CRC_Init() function and no handle is created. Is this a bug? I can copy the init code from an example but I'm wondering how/where the CRC clock gets enabled...

Firmware Encryption AES-256

Hi,I need to add the security and encryption to my firmware for the STM32L432KB MCU.Please suggest me that how do It or develop it.Thanks

K_P_D by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos