Interface and connectivity ICs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SPWF04SC

Posted on September 25, 2017 at 14:56I use Altium Designer to create my PCB, and so i need  the 3D step of the SPWF04SC.Somebody, could send it me?Best regards#spwf04sc-3d-step-model #3d-step-model

Can I control SPBTLE-1S by iPhone ?

Posted on September 25, 2017 at 07:55The new BLE module SPBTLE-1S is launched.I would try to connect LED with SPBTLE-1S DIO pin, and test PWM output.I am a software beginner, but can I try the above PWM output test easily by using iPhone ?Are there ...

BlueNRG SPI1 to SPI3

Posted on September 18, 2017 at 11:27Hi,I am very new to STM32 and SPI interface. For my project I need to connect with Android apps using bluetooth from STM32. I have a STM32L476RG and X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1. I search and found a SensorDemo project. Wher...

SensorTile Current Comsumption

Posted on September 19, 2017 at 05:44Hey!I am currently having fun with Sensortile.I'd like to know is there any current consumption profile?(STLCR01V1 already put it into the little box)I only know that while is connected through the app, battery p...

Zt Liu by Senior III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

ST SensorTile development information

Posted on September 17, 2017 at 16:17Hello,   Is there a current and complete documentation on how to use and program the SensorTile, preferable without needing to purchase a Nucleo board? If there is one, where can I find it? Also, if it is absolut...

smtp with SPWF04SA

Posted on September 14, 2017 at 23:18Hello,I'm working with an SPWF04SA. I set up the Wi-Fi connection correctly, it responds well to ping, but I can not send an email.I have tried several things, and I only get a certificate 5 error (the common nam...

SPWF04 filesystem update via UART

Posted on September 15, 2017 at 16:50Hi,I am using the SPWF04 and want to update the filesystem via UART.Is it possible?For the SPWF01 there is the command AT+S.HTTPDFSWRITE but thats not working with the SPWF04.I've read in another post that it mig...