Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BlueNRG-1 software problem

anonymous.8
Senior II

Hello.

My customer has problems while testing BlueNRG-1 IC:

"I can not make a simultaneous connection with several slave devices with the library from the BlueNRG-1_2 DK 3.0.0 package.

After connecting to the first device, an attempt to start a new search returns an error: aci_gap_start_general_discovery_proc () failed: 0x82

The error is returned until the connection in the first one is closed.

Multi-connection works great in BlueNRG-1_2 DK 2.5.0"

"There is such a problem with the V2.x stack: I take the project from the example (for example BlueNRG-1_2 DK 3.0.0 \ Project \ BLE_Examples \ BLE_MS_Formula) add the line MEMORY_FLASH_APP_OFFSET = 0x1000 to the linker, build under IAR and the device fails after the stack initialization. Everything worked fine with the old stack."

Is it possible to use these firmware versions with BlueNRG-1 without problems (maybe the IC is too old)?

And if its OK could you please help me to fix these cases?

1 REPLY 1
Dilbert K
Senior

I am using the BlueNRG-2 with DK 3.0.0 package and having same issue. But good to know it was working in "DK 2.5.0"

Able to resolve the "aci_gap_start_general_discovery_proc () failed: 0x82" issue by changing

• changing to support multi-connection (#define MIN_NUM_LINK      4) up to 4 devices
  • during the call of BlueNRG_Stack_Initialization()

and I can see the ADV data when 1 device connected.

However, when I try to connect to 2nd device, the "Master_Connection_CB ()" comes back with "CONNECTION_FAILED_EVT" error.

Anyone has any luck ??