Interface and connectivity ICs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Purpose of Smart Card Interface IC.

Hi AllIm relatively new to smart cards. Im wondering what is the purpose of using a Smart card interface IC such as the st8024 other than voltage adjustments? Would it not be easier to interface direct if the the intended smart card is a class B? 3V?

MWolm by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPIRIT1 Example Code

I am adding the SPIRIT1 to legacy products that already have a specified MCU.  I have the purchased the full STEVAL-IKR002V3 Eval Kit and two additional daughter boards.  My MCU is able to read/write to the SPIRIT1 registers, but I cannot figure out ...

CKels by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STUSB1600 (USB Type-C) and USB OTG

I'm trying to understand how I can use a USB Type-C connector together with the STM32MP1 USB OTG peripheral.So obviously I want to use the port in dual role configuration. I want to use the STUSB1600 for that because it takes care of the power source...

arturo182 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPBTLE-1S, GPIOs

Hello,I am looking to prototype a project. I will need I2C, SPI and UART.  I2C for some ST sensors/gas gauge, SPI for sd card and UART for RS485.  Is it possible to use SPBTLE-1S, to run both host applications and bluetooth.  Thanks for your help

Sam Ho by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos