Interface and connectivity ICs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Blue tile BCN002V1 won't enable

I've had intermittent success at flashing the firmware provided with the DK for the BlueNRG tile (STEVAL-BCN002V1) when attached to the host board. I can see the image file loading on to the device memory followed by a successful verify and sometimes...

RGupp by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Getting GNSS NMEA output from X-NUCLEO-GNSS1A1 software library between X-NUCLEO-GNSS1A1 board and B-L475-IOT Discovery board on serial terminal through UART comm protocol.

Following the "getting started doc" instructions: stacked the X-NUCLEO-GNSS1A1 to the B-L475IOT1A1 Discovery board through the Arduino UNO R3 connectors, opened and compiled the example application using STM32CubeIDE, dragged and dropped the binary p...

MChav.13 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

FLASH data temperature resistance

Good day!The question is:What temperature and for how long time I can heat BLUENRG-132 after programming without breaking the data ? In the experiment, data is saved after soldering. But, I want to understand where this is written in the documen...

S2-LP + BALF-SPI2-01D3 output power linearity

Hello,we have developed some custom boards with S2-LP transceiver and BALF-SPI2-01D3 balun coupled. We notice a non-linear behaviour between the output power set to s2-LP and the measured output. By direct connection between signal analyzer and S2-LP...

MMerl by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help in Balun filter package

Hi We are using BlueNRG-MS IC for BLE communication, in that we are facing issue with Balun filter IC package. BALF-NRG-01D3 /02D3 having  CSPBGA package which we are unable to solder, so we are looking for alternate package or any alternate method f...

Skada.3 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos