Interface and connectivity ICs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

L6362A open wire protection

In the datasheet for the L6362A, section 11.8 mentions putting an external diode on OUTH or OUTL to protect against an open wire on VCC or Gnd. Looking at the block diagram of the chip, I don't see what the purpose of those diodes is. What am I mis...

BBrie by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Bluenrg-m2 32KHz clock issue

I am using Bluenrg-m2sp module and, I have flashed it from serial wire provision. I have used code provided in examples of "BlueNRG-1_2 DK 3.2.1" folder and program name is "BLE_Chat_Master_Slave". In SystemInit() function, code is waiting for the be...

0693W000004ImMRQA0.png
Aperu.11 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

I want to use the en.x-cube-subg1_firmware for the X-NUCLEO-IDS01A5 (based on SPSGRF-915) expansion board. I'm a novice and struggling to identify hardware specific files adaptations vs the example project (for example STM32L152RE-Nucleo)

(I think I posted this in the wrong location initially. Reposting here )I am wanting to use stm32L476rg - a nucleo decelopment board that does not include SPSGRF. I am working on learning to communicate via SPSGRF from the nucleo to the STM32 IOT di...

FRozy.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to get the provided sample apps (Sensorapp and sampleapp) running on a Nucleo-STM32F411RE with a X-Nucleo-BNRG2A1 expansion.

I try to get the sample app and the sensor app running on a Nucleo-STM32F411RE together with a X-Nucleo-BNRG2A1 expansion. I configured everything as it was described in the corresponding docu. But I was not able to get it running. The device does no...

JMüll.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

migration from MX25L512G to MT25QL256ABA8ESF

I used disco board stm32f769i in external flash application and it works well then I used the same microcontroller type with another external flash module  MT25QL256 and the written data is corrupted .I think it is configuration problem so what the p...

GMoha.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos