Interface and connectivity ICs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I am planning to test S2LP in Tx mode and want to see the data transmitted on the oscilloscope. How do I provide the synchronization signal for the oscilloscope?

I am planning to test S2LP in Tx mode. I was considering to observe the data transmitted by S2LP in Txmode on an oscilloscope. How do I provide the synchronization signal for the oscilloscope? Or alternatively, is there any way to what is the data tr...

NAwari by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

S2LP with external PA?

Is there any available circuit/schematic where external PA has been used to enhance the power output of S2LP at 868 MHz operations? I am trying to understand how do I work around BALUN suggested for S2LP 868 MHz (FKI868V2 kit) with an external PA?

NAwari by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

S2LP OOK modulation data lost ?

Hi everyone,I have a problem with the S2LP in OOK mode :So when I'm trying to get any data from the direct through FIFO mode (PCKTCTRL3) I lost the first bit of my data,but in configuration through GPIO mode i get my all data.I'm just wondering if an...

BlueNRG-2 application and TouchGFX

Hi all,I am working on custom bord with STM32F746NG with LCD screen and a bluetooth mesh module.I would like to use TouchGFX and I recently discovered X-CUBE-BLE2 with BlueNRG-M2. However, in STM32CubeMx I saw it's not possible to have TouchGFX Gener...

0693W00000BcHTtQAN.png
TGate.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos