STM32 MCUs Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

When using X-cube-sbsfu, why is swap area size constrained to be at least equal to the size of the largest flash sector? Is there a way to modify SBSFU to work with a smaller swap area?

On STM32F746, largest sector is 256K and total flash size is 1M. This means that 1/4th of our flash is lost to the swap area. As a result, we do not have enough flash memory left to implement the dual image variant. We are now trying to optimize the ...

tomptz by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Problem with reloading option bytes - STM32L452RE

I want to modify option bytes to set up readout protection. I am programming this device with my own programming tool (UART+BOOT0+RESET pin). Programming works fine using bootloader protocol. Setting readout protection doesn't. After setting it up it...

WPuch by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 capabilities

Hi,I would like to move my project to STM32 from another MCU.There are some requirements that I have to comply with and I would like to know if STM32 is a good idea or not.I need to be able to flash the firmware using USB without an USB to UART conve...

Resolved! How to downgrade level 2 read out protection in stm32f7 board?

Hi everyone,I was trying to protect my code by read out protection. But before uploading program, mistaken changed the read out protection to level 2 using of stm32 utility software. Now, I don't able to connect my board to st-link.After search for t...

R. by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos