STM32 MCUs Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Unable to make HW AES work for STM32L476

I'm taking STM32Cube and the CRYP example for NUCLEO-L496ZG as the basis for a new HW AES encryption Arduino library. I'm currently developing for the STM32L476 MCU and here I found the first problem since stm32l476xx.h does not seem to include the n...

estratos by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! "Download without debug" doesn't use jtag ?

Hello,In secured boot getting started it is said:"Download the SB SFU project software to the target without starting a debug session(Security protections managed by SBSFU forbid JTAG connection as it is interpreted as anexternal attack)"Does it mean...

ranran by Senior II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! End of program code address

Hello everyone,I'm tring to implement a calculation of firmware CRC in run time mode.Is there inker command method to acquire last address where code is written?I'm quite confident there is a specific command like __text_end__, for example.Best reg...

Resolved! X-CUBE-SBSFU for STM32H7 ?

Hello,Can X-CUBE-SBSFU source code work with STM32H7 (STM32H743) too ?In the getting started it is said:"It comes with an example implementation running on the NUCLEO-L476RG, NUCLEO-L432KC, B-L475E-IOT01A, 32L496GDISCOVERY, NUCLEO-G071RB, 32F413HDISC...

ranran by Senior II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! X-CUBE-SBSFU bootloader porting

Hello.I downloaded and tried your "Secure boot & secure firmware update software expansion for STM32Cube" solution.https://www.st.com/en/embedded-software/x-cube-sbsfu.htmlIt works great on my Nucleo-64 board, and the next step what I wanted to do is...

CRC16 CCITT/AUG bad CRC generation

Hi guys,I am testing the CRC hardware of the STM32F722ZE in the NUCLEO board, but doesn't get a right result.The CRC keys are: Poly=0x1021 and INIT value=0x1D0FMy two data input of 16-bit wide is: [0]=0x0031 [1]=0x0032.Some CRC calculators gives 0xEA...

RCata by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos