STM32 MCUs Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

CRC computation

Hi all,I am sending a message via USART from STM32F303 (later to be moved from STM32F3 to STM32F427) to an X86.The message consists of 2 parts payload + crc ,CRC is calculated on stm32 using crc hardware engine and calling CRC_CalcCRC/CRC_CalcCRC16bi...

Madhan by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L476RC microSD mmc FATFS problem

I've strange problems with my custom board with microSD card:The same code doesn't work if I run debug build and works well if I flash the realise. It gives error CRC. And the error is the same if I remove the card. It looks like that response did no...

SLesh.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 Cryptographic Library Stack size

Hello Experts,​I am trying to integrate the "STM32 Cryptographic Library" to my application. The library name is "libSTM32CryptographicV3.1.3_CM4_GCC_ot_fpu.a".​How big is the stack size used by this library?When I used the library, RTOS got a hard f...

Tyama.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 Crypto Library - Wrong ED25519 Signature?

I am trying to sign and verify messages with the STM32 CryptoLibrary and the ED25519 signing functionality.But the created signature is not the same as the created ED25519 signature created with the CryptoPP library.My code for generating a signature...

MMax.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SBSFU failure during verifying FW SIGNATURE

Hi,I could successfully integrate the SBSFU feature to our application. everything goes well until I get a failure after swapping the images.FW signature is not getting verified and function SE_SP_SMUGGLE is returning SE_ERROR which is causing the er...

ANaga.2 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Porting of X-Cube-SBSFU to Nucleo H745

Hello, I am looking to port one the examples from X-CUBE-SBSFU to get it running on my Nucleo H745ZI-Q. For some background I am very new to the world of STM32 and STM32Cube and I am trying to learn to get this feature running on this nucleo board I ...

DN_1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Discovery board for AES128 evaluation

Hi, I want to do some AES128 evaluation, I need a discovery board, no need other function,What is the recommend(simple and cheap) discovery board? ​Thanks a lot.Ken

KSu.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Possible Deadlock in SBSFU while starting CPU2?

I'm in the process of integrating the SBSFU into a project.I got stuck when the decryption process seemed to hang.After I got the SeCoreBin symbols loaded I realized that it was waiting for CPU2 to become active (specifically while waiting for FLAG_W...

HRadt.1 by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos