Interface and connectivity ICs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! right subGHz radio modules and their range

Hi,I am trying to use subGHz RF modules in my design. I have following questions. It would great if any one could answer these questions. I am trying to build sensor nodes + Gateway. Planning to use mesh over sub GHz.What is the difference between S2...

Debugging the STEVAL-IDB011V1 via CMSIS DAP

Hey all, We received our evaluation kit in the mail today and I'm trying to get some "Hello World" projects running. I'm using IAR 8.50.4 and have had success flashing the example projects to the board using the Navigator and by dropping Hex files in...

DWeie by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

S2LP Question about Versions

Hello, can you help me recognize the S2LP version. I read the register DEVICE_INFO1 and I get 0x91 on the RC-S2LP-433 and in the Steval-fki433v2 is 0xC1. I have some problems with RC-S2LP and I think there is a different version of ic. Thx.

Macias by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi everyone! I am trying to interface my TETRA device with the microcontroller using the USB interface. The microcontroller will act as a usb host while the TETRA will act as a USB device. I am using STM32F469I-DISCO development board.

How can I do such kind of interfacing. Also note , this TETRA device needs a specific USB driver to install and run while connecting with the PC windows. Does the development board can support only those usb devices which don't need a driver run?

SMuha.3 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! STUSB4710A not found

Hi everyone, I am new for STUSB4710A. I connect STUSB4710a STEVAL_ISC004v1 evaluation board to my laptop, through a min b usb cable. when I run the graphic interface en.stsw-stusb001, there is one error: usb error: no target found. please connect fir...

Dwang.3 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos