STM32 MCUs Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SBSFU project Failed to build UserApp

I am trying to build SBSFU V2.3.0 on STM32L496G-DISCOVERY board. I can build SeCoreBin and SBSFU. Flashed into board. All fine and it comes up over serial usb. However I am having trouble building the user app to exercise flashing. I am build...

RAbd.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

SBSFU Software download issue

I have filled request form for X-Cube-SBSFU software. Later I get the download link.When I clicked the download link first I login with my account. There were not a downloda link in that page It seams Validating One day later When I login again Valid...

0693W000003QrCnQAK.png
MKece.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Download firmware by YMODEM failed at Linux

I build Projects "NUCLEO-G071RB" in X-CUBE-SBSFU and load "SBSFU.bin" into the board.After reset the board, I download firmware "UserApp.sfb" with SecureCRT by using menu "Transfer > Send Ymodem" , but it failed.I also try to use "Tera Term", it dow...

EEdwa.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

New X-CUBE-SBSFU release

I've heard that the next x-cube sbsfu release would include a fix for the ymodem protocol, such that it can be used from linux, and that it would be released by end of July.Does anybody know when it will be released?

stratom by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

I'm trying to initialize an ECDSA 256 public key with the STM32 Crypto library following the example provided in the documentation, but I'm getting the error: ECC_ERR_BAD_OPERATION

EC key information:> openssl ec -in fake_key.pem -text -param_enc explicit -nooutread EC key Private-Key: (256 bit) priv: af:b9:... pub: 04:c0:ae:88:33:3d:a3:d9:ba:20:37:20:05:28:3e: 2a:eb:3e:44:c6:fb:57:08:cd:e4:f4:3e:f9:4d:a6: f0:29...

DGast.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos