Interface and connectivity ICs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Data mode on startup

Posted on October 26, 2015 at 09:44Hi,I am using SPWF01SC.11 wifi module.I have configured it as mini access pointI want the module to be in data mode on startup by default.AT+S.SOCKD=8825 ( I want this to be loaded automatically on startup)so when ...

Command mode and Data mode

Posted on October 23, 2015 at 15:50Hi,I am using SPWF01SC.11.my wifi module is connected with micro controller via UART.Now from the micro controller i sent a command AT+S.SOCKD = 1234(portnumber)I got a reply ''NOW IN DATA MODE''.using the port num...

BlueNRG ''Hello world''

Posted on October 20, 2015 at 12:27Hi.I just get a new nucleo shield with BlueNRG-MS and I would like to ask You how I should start with it? My adventure with Bluetooth started a few months ago, but communication with those systems was via UART and ...

BlueNRG-MS and firmware v7.1

Posted on April 20, 2015 at 15:40The BlueNRG DK 1.7.0 includes firmware images (V7.1) and API documentation for ''BlueNRG-MS devices. Can you please explain the differences between BlueNRG and BlueNRG-MS? Other than support for Bluetooth 4.1 in Blue...

charles23 by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Field programming IFR

Posted on May 12, 2015 at 22:57Greetings,Our design requires a non-default IFR setup.  ST provides a tool that can update the IFR, but this isn't going to be useful to us in production.  We'd like to be able to write new IFR values over the SPI bus ...

eleventen by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

BlueNRG notification

Posted on August 04, 2015 at 07:58I use Blue NRG chips for BLE communication. Testing it with STEVAL-IDB003V1 with BlueNRG GUI in Master mode. In device i have defined characteristic with notification and read/write properties (1Ah). Characteristic ...

Flow control not working as I expect

Posted on October 06, 2015 at 16:31 Next problem... I have enabled flow control on the module and the MCU and now attempting to use a bit rate of 460800. Both ends are using the right bit rate but only the MCU appears to be controlling an RTS signal...

markb by Associate II
  • 25 replies
  • 0 kudos