Interface and connectivity ICs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SPWF04SA ST COMMAND PDF ?

Posted on December 12, 2017 at 22:59Hello ,we would like to use the wi fi  SPWF04SA as stand aloneusing in uart1/ where can i find short simple l example code script ..setup sid ,key.....open socket ip/port send hellow word , and close socket ?2.whe...

maor by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPWF04Sx FW Source

Posted on December 12, 2017 at 14:19Is $SUBJECT available ?Given the absence of detailed SPI protocol descriptions (and the problems I face), I'd love to read the source.I'd like to implement a custom RTOS task on the module. I don't need microphyth...

BLUEnRG-1 mass production

Posted on December 13, 2017 at 09:51Hi All,We are using BLENRG-1 for TAG, the BLENRG-1 act as slave and connected to another MCU, The BLENRG-1 containt just the BLE-STACK, i have few questions regards to BLUENRG-1 and mass production:1- Did the BLUN...

Nav Dev by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Delete address from security_db

Posted on November 08, 2017 at 17:45Hello,I have differents slave devices bonded to a master device, I would like to remove a unique address currently bonded to that master device, is it possible to do it without using the aci_gap_clear_security_db(...

jampino by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wifi connection issue using SPWF01A

Posted on November 28, 2017 at 06:17Hi, we are working on one of the IOT project using wifi module(SPWF01A), using this i'm trying to connect WIFI Access point. But, I am facing issue the connection process. NOTE: I'm using RS-232 communication for ...

Resolved! SPWF04Sx - WebServer - HTTP

Posted on December 11, 2017 at 18:14hi,is it possible to limit a connection to the module with one client?wifi module is miniAP mode and HTTP server application run with web pages html.One client connect to the wifi module+WIND:28:Station Associated...