STM32 MPUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

BKPSRAM access in STM32MP1x MPU

We need to store some of our application data in BKPSRAM block so we can persist it during power down. Here is the code that we created to write to the BKPSRAM block, could you please help me to define what is wrong. Thanks.#include <sys/mman.h>#incl...

asydhom by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32MP135 ST PMIC Driver panic

We designed a STM32MP135 based SOM, without using the ST I2C PMIC,  I was able to disable the PMIC driver in TF-A by removing the i2c 4 node in TF-A's dts file, while I could not get the same result for optee-os,  even I removed the i2c-4 node in opt...

efancier by Associate II
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Incorrect CPSIZE for STM32MP1 FMC

I am using the FMC peripheral of the STM32MP157 to access the FPGA, the FMC is configured as a Synchronous read synchronous write PSRAM. For the simplicity of the FPGA logic design I would like to have the burst reads and burst writes with CRAM page ...

OPCUA asynchronous client communication

Dear community,I'm currently having a problem setting up an OPCUA client. Using the open62541 package, I was able to connect to an OPCUA server created in Node-Red. I was able to both read and write to the server's addresses. The connection was made ...