STM32CubeProgrammer (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeProgrammer 2.17.0 released

STM32CubeProgrammer v2.17.0 release information New features:• Added the support for the STM32MP25xx microprocessors in the STM32MP2 series – Flash memory and OTP programming, SSP support Added the support for devices in the STM32WB0 series: STM32WB0...

STM32CubeProgrammer Java Compatibility

Hi, still have problems with Java (Oracle) versions & getting the S/W to launch (v1.3). If I have 32 bit Java 8 update 201 installed the programs runs fine, so I presume it is a 32 bit app. However, if I install 64 bit Java 8 update 201 (needed for m...

MBrow.14 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

OTP memory howto?

I'd like to read and write OTP memory with STM32CubeProgrammer, but this does not seem to be possible via SWD.Error: STM32AP OTP programming commands are not supported with JTAG/SWD debug interfaceThe subject of OTP programming seems to be missing fr...

My bug report (#1)

Thank you for this program. i will make use of it, if it'll be stable enough.I got it to work for about an hour, and i have a bug to report.Effect - under specific conditions the program become non responsive for a long period of time. (the non-respo...

EVard.10 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos