STM32CubeProgrammer (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeProgrammer 2.17.0 released

STM32CubeProgrammer v2.17.0 release information New features:• Added the support for the STM32MP25xx microprocessors in the STM32MP2 series – Flash memory and OTP programming, SSP support Added the support for devices in the STM32WB0 series: STM32WB0...

Resolved! Nucleo-H7A3 Error: No STM32 target found!

I'm trying to get a nucleo-H7A4 getting to run my code.Only I got this message now:     -------------------------------------------------------------------                      STM32CubeProgrammer v2.4.0                      -------------------------...

Evan .1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hot to update STM32F4DISCOVERY BOARD ST-LINK?

I did some AI examples at the STM32F4Disco Board. After that Cubeprog. doesn't connect to discoboard.When I connect the discoboard to my PC with usb, PC recognize the board but Cubeprog. doesn't connect to board.Error code is given below.12:45:29 : ...

Ogünd.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H747 Dual Core Programming Both Cores

I have an application built in CubeIDE that utilizes both cores on the H747I-Disc1 board. The M4 core collects data and uses HSEM to notify the M7 core to process it. In debug mode I can run this just fine by first launching the M7, letting it run an...

RDock by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos