cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for a programming tool to flash up to 10 MCU STM32 simultaneously

PATRICK COMBETTE
Associate II

Hello

I need to build an automatic programming and testing tool for industry.

Do someone can help me finding a programming tool to flash simultaneously, up to 10 STM32 MCU ?

The binary file is the same for all of them.

I need to integrate the software programming tool through a supplied API for C/C++ (like for STM32CubeProgrammer, I saw it seems exist).

So I'm looging both for hardware and software solution.

THank you in advance for your ideas.

Regards.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello @PATRICK COMBETTE​ ,

Thanks for your feedback,

For more information about the C++ API, please check the help file (STM32CubeProgrammer_API.chm) provided within the STM32CubeProgrammer package under C:\Program Files\STMicroelectronics\STM32Cube\STM32CubeProgrammer\api\doc.

I hope this helps !

If your issue is solved, please close this post by clicking the "Select as Best" button. This will help other members of the community find the response more quickly 🙂

Sara.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

For commercial solutions perhaps looks to Segger

I'd probably just make a stand-alone gang programmer with other STM32 and test fixtures.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
MM..1
Chief II

STM32CubeProgrammer have CLI and progs have USB ID, you can write cmd script to use multiple STLINKs and prog .

PATRICK COMBETTE
Associate II

Ok thank's for your reply,

I found some product also from ELPTRONIC tools :

https://www.elprotronic.com/pages/st

Do someone know them and already experimented their solution ?

I asked questions on website.... wainting for reply.

Would you have more information about C++ API for STM32CubeProgrammer or do you know where to find ?

THank's a lot.

Patrick

Hello @PATRICK COMBETTE​ ,

Thanks for your feedback,

For more information about the C++ API, please check the help file (STM32CubeProgrammer_API.chm) provided within the STM32CubeProgrammer package under C:\Program Files\STMicroelectronics\STM32Cube\STM32CubeProgrammer\api\doc.

I hope this helps !

If your issue is solved, please close this post by clicking the "Select as Best" button. This will help other members of the community find the response more quickly 🙂

Sara.

I am tasked with a similar thing overhere, i have two different setups:

• Generic (SWD): (relative simple, not easily scalable)

One raspberry with an stlink + openOCD, a bunch of digital bidirectional multiplexers built in a custom PCB programming fixure,

Then i do a python/bash script for the raspberry to actuate the multiplexers and at the same time flash with openOCD. (this is lighting fast)

• Custom bootloader(Canbus):(not simple, easily scalable)

One custom stm32 running a custom canbus bootloader host, all devices are connected to the same canbus lines and get programmed one after the other (it takes some time).

we dont need to firmware by ourselves, lets talk
PATRICK COMBETTE
Associate II

THank you everyone, I found all the information I needed.

I will start the project within LabWindows CVI an test multi programming.

Have a nice day.

Softlog Systems makes gang programmers and they make standalone programmers that will program STM32 processors.

I have used their STM32 programmers and they work well.

I have not used their gang programmers, so I cannot comment as to their use with STM32s, but I fully expect that the answer will be yes.

PATRICK COMBETTE
Associate II

Hello,

Thank's for reply and this new suggest.

I'd have a look and then choose depending on avalability and price.

Have a nice day.