Power management

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wireless Charging solution Wiki

This Topic is used for Wireless Charging solution 1.Mcu C drive code: GitHub - STMicroelectronics/STWirelessCharging-C-Drivers: Standard C platform-independent drivers for wireless charging ICs 2. Python drive code, check attach file "Python_FT260_S...

willzhou_0-1717985741931.png
willzhou by ST Employee
  • 13 replies
  • 5 kudos

STEVAL-ISB042V1 BOM

Hello,From our sales department, I was requested STEVAL-ISB042V1's BOM for sale of STWLC33.Could you please provide us a BOM of STEVAL-ISB042V1?Best RegardsFumio

Fumio.N by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

[L6472] 1.3A output when power on without chip init

Posted on May 12, 2016 at 04:51Hi,We got a problem for L6472 chip when power on, the H-bridges is ON with default current output at 1.31A while the /STBY\RST=VDD  and SW = 0V states.  However, when the  /STBY\RST=VDD  and SW = VDD, the H-bridges kee...

STripFET F7 Negative Vgs Voltages

Hi Everyone, I am using the STL120N4LF6AG device in a product and I was wondering if there is any have to turning it off with a negative Vgs voltage? The data sheet only lists a positive Vgs limit (40V) so it is unclear what it's tolerance to a negat...

DWrig by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Driving Multiple Sensored BLDCs

I have a project where I would like to drive two separate sensored BLDC motors with a single microcontroler. The only options I have seen involve the control of a single motor with no options of stacking shields (in the Nucleo's case) or using mu...

Javilen by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Software related to EVAL-L9907 and SPC560P-DISP

Hello,Just received an EVAL-L9907-H and a SPC560P-DISP, I'm looking to loadup basic examples or related software. I see lots of PDF's referenceing a GUI, though I'm having a tough time tracking down real software to use with this eval kit. Any help i...

LBake by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos