Power management

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wireless Charging solution Wiki

This Topic is used for Wireless Charging solution 1.Mcu C drive code: GitHub - STMicroelectronics/STWirelessCharging-C-Drivers: Standard C platform-independent drivers for wireless charging ICs 2. Python drive code, check attach file "Python_FT260_S...

willzhou_0-1717985741931.png
willzhou by ST Employee
  • 7 replies
  • 3 kudos

STEVAL-IPFC01V1 capacitor bank problem

Dear all,we are evaluating STEVAL-IPFC01V1 board which is a PFC converter and we are experiences problems when we change capacitor bank to larger value. At default board is equipped with4x470uF, which we later changed to 4x1000uF plus 4x470uF. If we ...

STPM34 Minimum measurement time for U/I RMS values

Hi.I have a load switched by Triac, on which I perform a measurement with STPM34.I need to perform a very quick U/I RMS measurement (load is switched on/off)RMS computation is said to be performed on a 200ms window.But it seems I need to perform a ùe...

SC1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Diode Capacitance

I am looking at using the STTH112RL diode in a gate drive circuit. I was trying to find the capacitance of the diode but it is not in the data sheet. Can you please send me that information?NOTE: This question and answer originated from a customer su...

Add PWM control for a buck converter

Hello everyone,   I need to make a dimmable buck converter. In practice, my requirement is to flash (<100Hz) a resistive load with variable duty.The control signal is PWM from a microcontroller and the system is battery powered.I searched the net but...