Power management

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wireless Charging solution Wiki

This Topic is used for Wireless Charging solution 1.Mcu C drive code: GitHub - STMicroelectronics/STWirelessCharging-C-Drivers: Standard C platform-independent drivers for wireless charging ICs 2. Python drive code, check attach file "Python_FT260_S...

willzhou_0-1717985741931.png
willzhou by ST Employee
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Setting up STEVAL-FCU001V1

Hi.I am a bit confused how to set up the STEVAL-FCU001V1 kit. Is there any kind of tutorial on how to load a firmware onto the board? I've got a STLINK-V3SET and a STLINK V2. Where do I have to connect the Powersupply and the SWDIO and SWCLK from the...

5V 1A power supply using ALTAIR04-900TR

i have made 2 pieces of 5V 1A power supply using ALTAIR04-900TR  as per the circuit design in eDesignSuite.Now as i power on one of them it blow the fuse and rectifier in AC input. i tested for any sort of short circuit but i did't find and again i ...

MVERM.4 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Voltage drop at motor input

Hi everyone. I'm new to motor control and have some problems with my robot. We are designing a three-wheeled omnidirectional robot which should bare and transport weights about 10 kg. We use Pololu 12V DC motors which has a stall torque of 8.5kg-cm....

N ORhan by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

L6566B reset indicating shorted

We designed an AC / DC power supply with the L6566B with the help of the eDesign tool. We manufacture a 5-piece pilot lot and are encountering a problem with two parts that do not start the L6566B.Taking some measurements we realize that at pin 5 (VC...

JunexR8 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

L6566B reset indicating shorted.

We designed an AC / DC power supply with the L6566B with the help of the eDesign tool. We manufacture a 5-piece pilot lot and are encountering a problem with two parts that do not start the L6566B.Taking some measurements we realize that at pin 5 (VC...

JunexR8 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

FOC Motor Control: Speed Mode Control Behaviour

Hello EveryoneI'm using FOC Motor Control to spin three differents motors. It works quite well, but I'm attemping to obtain more power from motors, and I'd like to know how to do it.With a potentiometer, I vary speed reference and system works fine. ...

Source code

Application note for sensored BLDC Motor C code for stm8s for STV.

VSaha by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos