Power management

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wireless Charging solution Wiki

This Topic is used for Wireless Charging solution 1.Mcu C drive code: GitHub - STMicroelectronics/STWirelessCharging-C-Drivers: Standard C platform-independent drivers for wireless charging ICs 2. Python drive code, check attach file "Python_FT260_S...

willzhou_0-1717985741931.png
willzhou by ST Employee
  • 15 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! I am having trouble getting two of the EVALMasterGAN1 evaluation boards to properly work in a full bridge configuration. Can someone help with any suggestions to fix the problem I am having?

So far, the boards are working correctly up until the Bus voltage reaches around 130Vin. Then, when monitoring the gate signals on the board at the GH and GL pin on the MasterGAN, the high side of one of the boards seems to not switch correctly anymo...

PHenr.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

STC3115 -Current value and SOS seems updating wrongly.

Hi all,Am using STC3115 for my application and utilizing the online driver provided for stc3115 where I used only default values expect the BATT_CAPACITY in stc3115_Battery.h ,which changed that to 1100 mAh as per my battery (3.7 ,110mah).Issue is ...

dsamu.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Recommendations for a synchronous linear motor or PMLSM

I'm looking to build a small linear motor, that could move or just accelerate an incoming load with permanent magnets attached along a path, like a touchless conveyor belt. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linear_motorIt might have as few as 3 or as man...

HVLED001A - issue with start up

Hi, I built my QR flyback supply for master diploma in study but I have issue with startup. When I'm starting from low voltage the transformer get strange noises to circle about 160V but I'don't have power on output, on 230V transformer is very silen...

DKlew.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

FOC Model in Simulink WITHOUT Simscape

Has anyone developed an FOC motor control model in MATLAB Simulink WITHOUT using SIMSCAPE? I find SIMSCAPE too confining to model the 3-phase brushless motor and interfacing signals to non-Simscape blocks.My challenge doing this is to implement SVPWM...

0693W000005BPH5QAO.jpg
BTrem.1 by Senior II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos