Power management

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wireless Charging solution Wiki

This Topic is used for Wireless Charging solution 1.Mcu C drive code: GitHub - STMicroelectronics/STWirelessCharging-C-Drivers: Standard C platform-independent drivers for wireless charging ICs 2. Python drive code, check attach file "Python_FT260_S...

willzhou_0-1717985741931.png
willzhou by ST Employee
  • 11 replies
  • 4 kudos

VNQ5050AK damages to short

I have a new design with VNQ5050AK. Controlled by an MCU via 2k2 resistors. 3 of channels are open, there is no load currently. One of channels has a small relay with a clamp diode. Supply voltage is 25V, I use laboratory supply with 2A limit, there ...

gylab by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STEVAL-ISB68WA is overheating on STEVAL-ISB045V1

I have the STEVAL-ISB68WA and STEVAL-ISB045V1 wireless charging development kits. When I place the receiver on the transmitter the power transfer is established, but within a few seconds the STWLC68 chip gets too hot to touch and the system shuts of...

JDupr.2 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Information about STDRIVE101

HelloIn one of the Webinars, ST mentioned, that a new Gate Driver STDRIVER101 should be available.I am working on an 48V BLDC drive (up to 60V) and I hope, this could be part of the solution.I can not find any information about this gate driver in th...

PBlat.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STEVAL-SPIN3202 Connection failed!

Hello, everyone!Faced with such a problem with STEVAL-SPIN3202. Does not start the engine, when trying to connect it writes:"Connection failed! No response, check the communication cable, the power on the board or the baudrate (set to 115200 bps)."In...

PKhal.2 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos