Power management

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wireless Charging solution Wiki

This Topic is used for Wireless Charging solution 1.Mcu C drive code: GitHub - STMicroelectronics/STWirelessCharging-C-Drivers: Standard C platform-independent drivers for wireless charging ICs 2. Python drive code, check attach file "Python_FT260_S...

willzhou_0-1717985741931.png
willzhou by ST Employee
  • 7 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! BTA41-600BRG Related certificates

We are a factory for new energy vehicles. I would like to find a CCC or CQC or CE certificate for this model.  Could you please provide us with it? Thank you!

KCAO.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LED6000 understand the Bandwidth in eDesign.

Building a very big LED array and need to get the frequency of the LED6000 up to about 1MHZ. But working with eDesign I find that a bandwidth error comes up a lot. When I hover over it to more information it show something about TON. Trying to nar...

0693W000004JH9dQAG.png
JZigr.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What is the definition of tick time?

I am developing the firmware to control the L6470 IC.On my board the L6470 uses an internal clock.The main factor in motor control is tick.There is no information on tick setting in the L6470 data sheet, all calculations are based on 250ns.When using...

scho.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What is the L6474 ABS_POS register really reporting?

I am looking at using the L6474 to drive a stepper motor. I have a question about the absolute position register (ABS_POS).It says it is the current motor absolute position, but I want to clarify that it really is just a counter for the number of ste...

DSabo by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos