Power management

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wireless Charging solution Wiki

This Topic is used for Wireless Charging solution 1.Mcu C drive code: GitHub - STMicroelectronics/STWirelessCharging-C-Drivers: Standard C platform-independent drivers for wireless charging ICs 2. Python drive code, check attach file "Python_FT260_S...

willzhou_0-1717985741931.png
willzhou by ST Employee
  • 7 replies
  • 3 kudos

STSPIN240 - never get fault interrupt

I'm driving a small engine and almost everything works well. Running current is about 13mA and 80mA at the end when it is directly driven. When driving with the STSPIN240 and the actuator come to an end the driver's output go into switch mode and lim...

TLjub by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

POWERSTEP01

I am developing a control system, for an industrial doser, for this I use a stepper motor, of 5.6amp, 0.5 ohm, 3.6mh and a KE .233.I have all the system implemented, hardware and software.To tune the engine I used the EVLPOWERSTEP01 development tools...

Juanfra by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wireless power receiver STWLC03 specifications

I would like to know the following specification of STWLC03.I tried to find the STWLC03 datasheet, but I could not find it on your wave site.Would you please let me know them.  ・Input AC voltage Maximum rating  ・Output voltage Maximum rating  ・Digita...

Fumio.N by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I get my motor to spin?

I have a BLDC  4 poles motor with a rated voltage and current of 36V and 7A. I followed the instructions on the get started pdf for the STEVAL-SPIN3201 board, tried to change de start-up parameters and I can't get my motor to spin.

JFons by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos