Power management

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wireless Charging solution Wiki

This Topic is used for Wireless Charging solution 1.Mcu C drive code: GitHub - STMicroelectronics/STWirelessCharging-C-Drivers: Standard C platform-independent drivers for wireless charging ICs 2. Python drive code, check attach file "Python_FT260_S...

willzhou_0-1717985741931.png
willzhou by ST Employee
  • 15 replies
  • 6 kudos

STEVAL-ISA172V2 Firmware

Hello,I am planning to buy STEVAL-ISA172V2 and evaluate that and design customized D-SMPS.I am unable to find any firmware source or binary.So will i get any firmware with the Kit?If not, what's the procedure to get firmware source or binary from the...

ritesh by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 for ACIM

I want to develop ACIM drive with power output upto 1KW. What STM32 series processor will be suitable? I would like to have good firmware support for development.

NKale by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

why do I see unexpected behavior with Steval-ihm023v3?

Hello,I am using the driver Steval-ihm023v3 to run a PMSM. Previously, I used one of the TI low voltage drivers and ran my motor. Now I am using the low voltage configuration of the Steval-ihm023v3, namely "35V only", but I see weird behavior when I...

AKhia by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Steval-esc001v1 over-current protection(OCP)

I bought a Steval-esc001v1 board and use the FW built in version 5.4.1. Everytime i boot the board,it always showed the over-current flag.Even i don't connect the motor,change HW or FW. The program exactly triggered the TIM1 BRK2 interrupt.But i foun...

Hw by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos