Power management

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wireless Charging solution Wiki

This Topic is used for Wireless Charging solution 1.Mcu C drive code: GitHub - STMicroelectronics/STWirelessCharging-C-Drivers: Standard C platform-independent drivers for wireless charging ICs 2. Python drive code, check attach file "Python_FT260_S...

willzhou_0-1717985741931.png
willzhou by ST Employee
  • 8 replies
  • 3 kudos

L6566B reset indicating shorted

We designed an AC / DC power supply with the L6566B with the help of the eDesign tool. We manufacture a 5-piece pilot lot and are encountering a problem with two parts that do not start the L6566B.Taking some measurements we realize that at pin 5 (VC...

JunexR8 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

3-Phase Motor

Hello,I ordered STM32F769I-EVAL and IHM028V2.BLDC motors, mc_startmotor, mc_stopmotor and so on I was using commands using atollic. Can I also do these commands on a 3-phase ACIM on the atolic?

trgyada by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
DMcDo by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

We are using L7805CV , Input voltage = 33V output expected = 5V with 20mA of current requirement But we are getting 7.5V, the L7805 may know the reason? according to datasheet input voltage is 35V

Current supplied to teh micro controller board alone,it is nowahere connected,Still 7805CV not able to deliver the 5VPlease find the attached circuit and let us know please let me know why this circuit is not working or let us know the input voltage ...

BGowd.18 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to fix the power consumption of STC3115?

I have a design with STC3115AIQT as in picture:VBAT and GND are connected to positive and negative terminals of a Li-Ion battery, respectively.When the device is powered-off 3V_L is connected to GND. In this condition VIN pin is sinking 3mA of curren...

0690X000008w2F0QAI.jpg
Raghu by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos