Power management

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wireless Charging solution Wiki

This Topic is used for Wireless Charging solution 1.Mcu C drive code: GitHub - STMicroelectronics/STWirelessCharging-C-Drivers: Standard C platform-independent drivers for wireless charging ICs 2. Python drive code, check attach file "Python_FT260_S...

willzhou_0-1717985741931.png
willzhou by ST Employee
  • 8 replies
  • 3 kudos

Can STEVAL_POE002V1 work as 24V source?

I bought the STEVAL_POE002v1. It works fine at 5 V. Now I want to setup a POE with 24V. Can I achieve this with that STEVAL? I would think to change the transformer and to adjust the Feedback-path and perhaps the Fsw. Can you help me with a calculati...

WEmme by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM6600 VCCLO

The description of the VCCLO pin says it goes low when Vcc is below Vth+.However, the timing diagrams 20 and 21 show VCCLO going low tdebounce after VCC drops below Vth-.Which is correct?

Acoustic Noise L6599

I absolutely do not understand under what conditions and for what reason sometimes during operation of the LLC converter, the power transformer emits audible high-frequency acoustic noise. Some instances work fine, but some make a good audible noise....

IStel by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
yqn by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oscillation in STW88N65M5 transistors

We are testing a 300kW inverter prototype, consisting of 12 modules of 25kW, connected in 3 phases of 4 modules in parallel.Each 25KW module has a full-bridge exit stage of 8 STE88N60M5 transistors, in parallel to 2. The sineworm modulation of the PW...