Power management

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wireless Charging solution Wiki

This Topic is used for Wireless Charging solution 1.Mcu C drive code: GitHub - STMicroelectronics/STWirelessCharging-C-Drivers: Standard C platform-independent drivers for wireless charging ICs 2. Python drive code, check attach file "Python_FT260_S...

willzhou_0-1717985741931.png
willzhou by ST Employee
  • 15 replies
  • 6 kudos

STPM3x getting default register values via SPI

STPM3x chips are used for developing a multi-phase power-metering application. Boards used: EVALSTPM3x-PH, Nucleo-F302R8, I have ensured the correct initialization of SPI and chip reset at startup ( SCS low, 3 SYN pulses and 1 SCS pulse). Been sendin...

0693W000004IDl7QAG.jpg
MGure.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STSPIN220 - Question about the Logic voltage

I am doing a stepper control circuit as link https://www.pololu.com/file/0J1626/stspin220-stepper-motor-driver-compact-carrier-schematic.pdfSTSPIN220 : https://www.st.com/resource/en/datasheet/stspin220.pdfVs (VMOT) : 5V for the stepper: 5V - operati...

DLe.4 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help to identify this smd?

Hello  Do you recognise this component?​It's being used in this case between the +ve output of a bridge rectifier and ground​​ I've searched ST & elsewhere and would appreciate your help to identify this & suggest alternatives to replace it. ​​Many ...

CPhiz.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

The BSTOUT pin of STPMIC1APQR already has a 5.2V voltage output, and the SWIN pin is directly connected to the BSTOUT pin, but SWOUT has no voltage output. what error will cause this problem?

First briefly introduce our motherboard. STM32MPU151AAC3 (361-pin TFBGA package) is used in our motherboard, and STPMIC1APQR is used in the power supply. At present, booting from Micro-SD card is normal, DDR3L and e.MMC are working normally. Issue : ...

YZhan.3 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STPM32 shunt connection

Hello,I am designing an e-meter based on the STPM32. I will be measuring current through a shunt resistor. According to the evaluation board gerbers, the shunt should be on the low side and connected to the Neutral line. Is that correct? Should the P...

KAsim by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STPM34 Setting and calibration

Hi all,I am working on project with STPM34. I am trying to retrieve RMS voltage and current values using minishell from STSW-STPM003 basic firmware.I used 0x00000018 as config (met setup 0 0x05 0x00000018)But when I run met metro 6 1 1 1 1 1, I recei...

M0-7 vs 24V

Quote from page 11:The M0-7 standard high-side drivers are manufactured using STMicroelectronics® proprietary VIPower® technology. The devices are designed to drive 12 V automotive resistive as well as inductive and capacitive loads connected to grou...

FVan .1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos