cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will some one reply: X-CUBE-MCSDK-FUL request? 6 days and counting. When will there be any B-G431B-ESC1? I found some at Newark but checking on tracking I find they are selling wishes, shows in stock but not shipping....

KevinA
Senior

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cristiana SCARAMEL
ST Employee

Hello @KevinA​,

the members of this community are technical experts and will not be able to help you with your SW download request or a sales inquiry.

You can submit online your request HERE

For the sales. you can refine your search selecting "Sales Office and Representatives" and your country

Thank you.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution"

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Uwe Bonnes
Principal III

Welcome to part shortage!

Shaken the part of the tree I've got a grip on...

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
Cristiana SCARAMEL
ST Employee

Hello @KevinA​,

the members of this community are technical experts and will not be able to help you with your SW download request or a sales inquiry.

You can submit online your request HERE

For the sales. you can refine your search selecting "Sales Office and Representatives" and your country

Thank you.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution"

The people responsible for the motor software, distribution and approval mechanisms need to show up or be present here. Disappearing into a black hole is not a viable support method..

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
Alexander Czajor
Community manager
Community manager

Hello,

help is on it's way for Kevin.

Concerning the boards, you can check on the product page https://www.st.com/en/evaluation-tools/b-g431b-esc1.html#sample-buy where today (1st Feb) stick is reported at three distributors.

Hope that helps.