Power management

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wireless Charging solution Wiki

This Topic is used for Wireless Charging solution 1.Mcu C drive code: GitHub - STMicroelectronics/STWirelessCharging-C-Drivers: Standard C platform-independent drivers for wireless charging ICs 2. Python drive code, check attach file "Python_FT260_S...

willzhou_0-1717985741931.png
willzhou by ST Employee
  • 7 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! STSPIN250 overcurrent

I have two questions about the STSPIN250:What is the overcurrent threshold? It's not listed anywhere in the datasheetAfter what interval is the overcurrent threshold triggered? The datasheet mentiones a Toff time, but that's for the PWM current contr...

GHoll.1 by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STSPIN32F0 vs STSPIN32F0A vs STSPIN32F0B

Hello ; We need to drive a sensored (HALL) BLDC motor ; we need to decide STSPIN32F0 series but we confused which one is the best choice for use ; we need speed control using the hall sensores . Also when to use volt control mode and when current ...

Hector_06 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Maximum current rating of STEVAL SPIN 3201

Hi, I'm trying to use SPIN3201 to run a bldc motor and the maximum current rating of the motor that i want to use exceeds SPIN 3201 rating, although SPIN 3201 is rated for 15A i don't see whats capping the maximum rating as the MOSFETS are rated for ...

R.Ravi1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STC3100 at startup

Hi,I just started to use the STC3100. I can read all registers but I don’t understand how I can calculate the State of Charge at startup. I followed the application note AN3064 and apparently I need a voltage measurement to estimate the State of Char...

ACHOB.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

How can I enable spv1050 ldo's

I have an eval board steval-isv019v1. It is for boost config of spv1050. ​I connected pv yo pv input connector, a li-po battery to battery output and a 22kohm load to ldo output. I measure pv input voltage as 1.5 volts, store voltage as 3.92 volts an...

FYUCE by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Controlling STSPIN250

Hello,I am implementing a dc motoro control and I am a bit confused about the control of STSPIN250.I have acquired the kit "x-nucleo-ihm13a1" and I am not sure about the signal handling. I thought I could inject a PWM signal into the STSPIN250 for co...

Jhern.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos