Power management

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wireless Charging solution Wiki

This Topic is used for Wireless Charging solution 1.Mcu C drive code: GitHub - STMicroelectronics/STWirelessCharging-C-Drivers: Standard C platform-independent drivers for wireless charging ICs 2. Python drive code, check attach file "Python_FT260_S...

willzhou_0-1717985741931.png
willzhou by ST Employee
  • 11 replies
  • 4 kudos

ST1S06xx Fixed voltage application schematic

I have a fixed voltage version of the ST1S06xx, but I am struggling to make it work as there is essentially no information on what the Vo pin does, apart from "output voltage in fixed voltage version". That is the only mention of the existence of the...

EGoul.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STPMIC1 Clock Stretching

Hi,is it possible to use the STPMIC1 on an I2C Bus where another slave does clock stretching? In the datasheet it says that the STPMIC uses the SCL to shift data. For my understanding the clock strechting of the other slave shouldn't bother the STPMI...

Fee by Senior
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error limit in phase calibration - STPM34

Hi, We are using the STPM34 in one of our products.We are facing a problem with phase calibration. Every time we try to execute the calibration process we get an error bigger than (+1) or smaller than (-3). According to the datasheet, the formula of ...

TMaga.11 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Software driver support for L9788 and L9396

For the devices mentioned above, i couldn't find related software drivers to be used in the host MCU, only datasheets available.for L9788 , even the datasheet doesn't have any information regarding control and configuration of the IC.I am planning to...

Datasheet for the L9788 Multi functional IC

Hi, I am interested in prototyping with the L9788 multi functional IC. However I am unable to find any documents which has detailed information about the IC, apart from the basic datasheet. It is possible for me to get the necessary documents for thi...

NBula.1 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

External battery STM32 power shield

Hi, I want to ask a question. I have STM32 power monitor shield and is it possible to measure current without powering the device by the shield? I want to use battery to power the device and measure the current drown from battery.

MKoro.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos