Power management

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wireless Charging solution Wiki

This Topic is used for Wireless Charging solution 1.Mcu C drive code: GitHub - STMicroelectronics/STWirelessCharging-C-Drivers: Standard C platform-independent drivers for wireless charging ICs 2. Python drive code, check attach file "Python_FT260_S...

willzhou_0-1717985741931.png
willzhou by ST Employee
  • 7 replies
  • 3 kudos

Compatibility with Raspberry Pi

I am trying to use a Rogowski coil connected to the STPM01 IC to measure current and send the data to a Raspberry Pi. I was wondering whether these devices were compatible and if they were, how would one go about putting them together?

ST.6 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STEVAL-SPIN3201 disk size.

When I connect the board, the SPIN32F0 removable drive (E:) that Windows sees is only 8KB. Reading User Manual UM2152: "....when the binary size is close to the 32 Kbytes maximum limit of the STSPIN32F0 (this is the case of the example binaries)".Cle...

Liam G by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to read voltage and current values in STPM32?

I am working on a project where I wish to read voltage and current values. When I am reading 0x48 register, I am getting zeros. When I am reading some other registers (for example, 0x24, CRC register) which hold default non-zero value, I am able to g...

PAgra.2 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Current sensing and SOC using STC3115AUT

Hi, thereOn page 10 of the datasheet, it is recommended to use 5 to 0.05 ohm resistor for the current sense resistor connected between the CG pin and the GND. If the CG pin is connected directly to the GND, or BAT-, what does it mean to the current s...

ELin.3 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Marking Information LD1117S50CTR

we have purchase this item LD1117S50CTR recently, Can i get the marking information, our QA department is asking us provide information to process production, thanks.

VICTOR1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STCH03 does not seem to detect an over voltage state

Hi,I'm testing a simple flyback converter using the STCH03L. All seems as expected, however I can not seem to get the IC to detect an overvoltage condition. To conduct the test I am simply shorting out the optocoupler. When I look at the ZCD pin the ...

0693W000006EZM4QAO.png 0693W000006EZLzQAO.png 0693W000006EZLuQAO.png

Resolved! Discharging a thin film battery - EFL700A39

Hello,I'm trying to discharge the solid state thin film lithium battery EFL700A39, with a discharge current of 0.7 mA, in the aim of reaching a state of charge of approximately 20%. Actually, the problem is the significant difference of voltages whe...

GAbi .1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos