Power management

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

L7987L switch mode power supply battery charging application. My question will significant current from the battery flow into the L7987L when there is no input voltage but the input is open circuit?

L7987L switch mode power supply battery charging application. My plan is to have a rectifier followed by the L7987L buck-converter then a rechargeable battery. There is some protection provided by the Colomb counting current sense resistor.My questio...

Resolved! Problems with ST Motor Control and EVSPIN32F0601S3

HelloI am a beginner in the control of BLDC motors.I am trying to use the ST Motor Control program to control the motor but I have a problem.I have the EVSPIN32F0601S3 board.STM32CubeIDE cannot compile the program generated by ST Motor Control and th...

Resolved! L6474 : behaviour of status register

Hi, starting from the documentation :"The UVLO, TH_WRN, TH_SD, OCD, NOTPERF_CMD and WRONG_CMD flags are latched: when the respective conditions make them active (low or high), they remain in that state until a GetStatus command is sent to the IC. "My...

JulienD by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! The leakage current of L6470H's ADCIN pin

Please see the attached picture. Our company is using L6470H chip for our design. According to the typical application in the datasheet, we want get 3V on the ADCIN pin. Our Vs is 24V and the voltage divider resistors that we chose are Ra= 13K and Rb...

MSui.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How can I incorporate X-CUBE-SPN5 into STFM32CUBEIDE

I have downloaded a copy of the en.x-cube-spn5 but I am unsure how to add this to the STM32CUBEIDE to allow me to run the example programs. I would then like to develop new applications using a pair of X-NUCLEO-IHM05A1 boards and a Nucleo-F401RE boar...

JWhit.3 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos