Power management

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ALED6001 Boost path

Hi Sir,My project is Vin=9~16V,LED: 3 pcs in one stringVf=3.25I use eDesignSuite.The reference design is that it still use boost path, but the output voltage shows 10.1V.Is the boost no use in this condition? Dose it have any side effect? Low efficie...

0693W00000AMaeLQAT.png
TSU.11 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! EVAL6498L gate driving board

Hi there, I am using EVAL6498L to test a boost converter having one switch and one diode. I was wondering if I can use a synchronous rectifier in my boost converter, in other words if it is possible to control both switches (one high side switch and ...

0693W00000AMJurQAH.png
Lello by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! powerStep01 Constantly tripping Overcurrent.

My powerStep01 is constantly triggering the Overcurrent alarm whenever I give a movement command, even if there is no stepper connected. What could possibly be causing this? Previously I was getting a similar effect on the L6470 chip. When I turned o...

Kurtnelle by Associate III
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

PFC help

​Hello,Wr need urgent help.We ordered 2 PFC boards STEVAL-IPFC01V1. We need to change configuration.ST has ​EDesignSuite tool, but stoped to support ​STNRGPF01. We need any tool or instruction for changing configuration. Could you help?​

wrfrf.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! We are trying to locate the POWERSTEP01, but we see that it is impossible, since the distributors do not have stock, and the forecast dates are long. Is it possible to get the device in ???? we need it very urgently.

We are trying to locate the POWERSTEP01, but we see that it is impossible, since the distributors do not have stock, and the forecast dates are long.Is it possible to get the device in ????we need it very urgently.

Juanfra by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos