STM32CubeProgrammer (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeProgrammer 2.17.0 released

STM32CubeProgrammer v2.17.0 release information New features:• Added the support for the STM32MP25xx microprocessors in the STM32MP2 series – Flash memory and OTP programming, SSP support Added the support for devices in the STM32WB0 series: STM32WB0...

Resolved! Not able to connect to NUCLEO-H755ZI-Q

Hi,I am developing some code for a display interface on a NUCLEO-H755ZI-Q, I debug some basic code and the STM32 seem to have crashed.Now I can not connect anymore to it, not even with the CubeProgrammer V2.5.Is there a way to recover the Nucleo boar...

Marco.D by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reset the discovery kit to the defalut setting

Hi,I would like to know how to reset the discovery kit to the default setting?And how do I know about the current setting (write protection is enabled/disabled)in the discovery kit?The reason is that,I suddenly can't run anything on my board(even jus...

0693W000006HeWyQAK.png
LChiu.2 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hi. I have been trying to flash an STM32L152RD (STM32L1xxxD) using the CUBE programmer through the USART2 and it never connects (Timeout error occured while waiting for acknowledgement). I have used the software method of branching into the bootloader

Because I do not have access to the BOOT0 pin (custom board, not eval board) I have used the software method of branching into the bootloader : https://stm32f4-discovery.net/2017/04/tutorial-jump-system-memory-software-stm32/I have adpted this code f...

JBaue.1 by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos