Power management

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wireless Charging solution Wiki

This Topic is used for Wireless Charging solution 1.Mcu C drive code: GitHub - STMicroelectronics/STWirelessCharging-C-Drivers: Standard C platform-independent drivers for wireless charging ICs 2. Python drive code, check attach file "Python_FT260_S...

willzhou_0-1717985741931.png
willzhou by ST Employee
  • 8 replies
  • 3 kudos

L6207Q Vref maximum level

Hi all,I have a question about the full bridge driver L6207Q.About the VREF signal, in my design I am going to drive it with a DAC with maximum output voltage above 1V. I would avoid to insert an attenuation stage between DAC output and L6507Q VREF i...

SZizi by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

L6591 documentation issue regarding PWM nature

The datasheet notifies the the exact 50% Duty limitation because of using a T-flopflop that divides the oscillator frequency by two. Figure 48 (Oscillator waveforms and their relationship with gate-driving signals) suggests that each output would be ...

RMari by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

IGBT TO-247 Paralleling.

Evaluating STGW60V60F for a tractor-motor inverter project. Been using power modules but would like to switch to a TO-247 package. Your datasheet states "safe paralleling" for this device and "very tight parameter distribution resulting in safer para...

NReyn.8 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

ST1S14 regulator start up issues during power ramp testing

Our product has the ST1S14PHR step-down regulator to supply 5V to the rest of the board. The input voltage range to the regulator is 8V to 24V, and the output is 5V at 1A max. We are seeing start up issues with the supply during power supply ramp tes...

NKhat by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos