Power management

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wireless Charging solution Wiki

This Topic is used for Wireless Charging solution 1.Mcu C drive code: GitHub - STMicroelectronics/STWirelessCharging-C-Drivers: Standard C platform-independent drivers for wireless charging ICs 2. Python drive code, check attach file "Python_FT260_S...

willzhou_0-1717985741931.png
willzhou by ST Employee
  • 13 replies
  • 4 kudos

L6470 motor stalls around 1500 steps/s

Hi All!Doing a project where I need the L6470 to run a Nema-17 motor with 100:1 gearing. The motor is rated for 1.7A. The power supply is set for 24V and 1.7A. However, I cannot get the driver to run the motor at its rated speed. It should be able to...

SJoha by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to calibration fomula of CT for STPM34 ?

Hi All; I would like to calculate CT. I have formula below.I factor = VREF / (AI * CALIB_I * DPOW * KSI * KINT )   VREF = 1.18 from datasheet AI = 16 from datasheet CALIB_i = 0.875 from datasheet DPOW = removed KSI = Rshut = 0.05 ohm when I calcurat...

Gz by Senior
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to set load capacity for L6470?

I m using L6470 which is working fine without load, but when load is applied the motor stuck. Which parameter i should consider for it?also how to reduce stepper motor noise?My current configuration are like thiswrite_buffer[0]=CMD_SETPARAM |REG_MAX_...

PDhak by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can I have the reliability data for the part BU931P?

Hi all, I'm currently using the ST micro BU931P. I need reliability information on this part, life tests, thermal cycles, HAST, etc, the ESD level, MSL level, FIT and MTBF. Can you share these information with me?Thanks very much in advance for your ...

AEvar by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Selecting SPV1050 for energy harvesting from solar cell

Hi,This is John from Qmax Systems, We are designing a product - energy harvesting from solar cell. Our application requires a boost converter to convert 0.5V to 4.2V with an output current of min 100 mA. Do you think SPV1050 will support this applica...

JFran.18 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to adjust driving current with STSPIN820

I use STSPIN820 to drive the stepper motor, which is noisy when it runs at low speed. I tried to reduce the supply voltage and the noise problem improved, but still could not meet the use scenario, although I reduced the voltage to the chip allowable...

JShi by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Troubleshooting with spv1040 panel shunting

Hi!We developed a device using the SPV1040 as a DC-DC converter connected to the PV panel (5V MPPT 0.150A sc)When the no-load voltage of the panel is less than 2 volts, but the same panel when connected to the converter produces a much lower voltage....

0690X00000887QTQAY.jpg 0690X00000887QOQAY.jpg