Power management

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wireless Charging solution Wiki

This Topic is used for Wireless Charging solution 1.Mcu C drive code: GitHub - STMicroelectronics/STWirelessCharging-C-Drivers: Standard C platform-independent drivers for wireless charging ICs 2. Python drive code, check attach file "Python_FT260_S...

willzhou_0-1717985741931.png
willzhou by ST Employee
  • 7 replies
  • 3 kudos

Current control for L6482H at low speeds

Hello,I am developing a motor driver solution for a medical device. L648x seems to be a good option considering the current control for gate driver (which in my case will help reducing EM emissions). I already tried L6480 but I was experiencing a lot...

0690X000006DgaGQAS.bmp 0690X000006DgaBQAS.bmp
FOliv.15 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Working with the PowerStep01 and have run into a question regarding the minimum tick clock speed input. The documentation seems to indicate 4MHz but I can not find a min value.

The purpose of this is to determine if I can run the motor slower than approx. 15 steps/s which is the slowest possible with a 4 MHz tick. This is at the maximum microstep of 128. Considering a change to STSPIN220, lower current and voltage spec but ...

JOrre by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Monitoring ISB039V1.

Hi,We are researchers trying to use the ISB039V1T for an inductive charging application. In the past, we have worked with ISB045V1T and used the STWBC GUI with the STEVAL_WBCDNGV1 to flash firmware updates and monitor the board's charging status. How...

YDesh by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Output from EVALPWD13F60 board

We applied VCC1 & VCC2 @12V , VS = 110V, HIN1=3.3V, LIN2=3.3V (HIN2=GND & LIN1=GND) Measured output voltage across OUT1 & OUT2. However, no output voltage is observed. And also tried HIN2=3.3V, LIN1=3.3V (HIN1=GND & LIN2=GND). Here also same no outpu...

rmshub by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using STEF01 UVLO below recommended voltage 8V?

By resistor calculation and also by given graphic it is possible to adjust UVLO voltage as 4.5. However, in datasheet, it is written that using UVLO below 8V is not recommended. What happens if UVLO threshold used as 4.5 V?

SErbo by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I get 60W profile from STUSB 4500 ?

So i need a sink setup with the standalone stusb 4500 but i can not find examples on how to make a 20v 3a setup for negotiation. Anyone who could bring some light into this ? Maybe you have a schematic you could share so that we all can find or is it...