Power management

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wireless Charging solution Wiki

This Topic is used for Wireless Charging solution 1.Mcu C drive code: GitHub - STMicroelectronics/STWirelessCharging-C-Drivers: Standard C platform-independent drivers for wireless charging ICs 2. Python drive code, check attach file "Python_FT260_S...

willzhou_0-1717985741931.png
willzhou by ST Employee
  • 11 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! Diode Capacitance

I am looking at using the STTH112RL diode in a gate drive circuit. I was trying to find the capacitance of the diode but it is not in the data sheet. Can you please send me that information?NOTE: This question and answer originated from a customer su...

Add PWM control for a buck converter

Hello everyone,   I need to make a dimmable buck converter. In practice, my requirement is to flash (<100Hz) a resistive load with variable duty.The control signal is PWM from a microcontroller and the system is battery powered.I searched the net but...

EVAL6480H can not exciting current in H bridge.

​I use "SPINFamily Evaluation Tool 3.2" control stepper motor.Driver board is "EVAL6480H" and MCU board "STEVAL-PCC009V2".Sofeware tool use wizard seting my stop motor value (Ω,mH,Ke...).Click HardStop/SoftStop it is show Error.OCD and Satll A/B Ma...

Hscot.0 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos