Power management

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wireless Charging solution Wiki

This Topic is used for Wireless Charging solution 1.Mcu C drive code: GitHub - STMicroelectronics/STWirelessCharging-C-Drivers: Standard C platform-independent drivers for wireless charging ICs 2. Python drive code, check attach file "Python_FT260_S...

willzhou_0-1717985741931.png
willzhou by ST Employee
  • 14 replies
  • 6 kudos

Wireless charging coil selection

Hello.We are trying to develop a new product that will implement wireless charging technology and we are trying to follow the guidelines noted in the Qi specification. We have our eyes set on the STWBC-EP family.There are some considerations for this...

NEspi.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Read actual voltages from STPMIC1

I'm reading the datasheet of STMPiC1 and I wonder if there's a way to read the actual voltages and/or currents. Not the setpoint ( = control registers) but the real voltages at one moment.

Mark81 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STEVAL-ISC005V1 evaluation board - not getting 15V from PDO2

I bought STEVAL-ISC005V1 evaluation board from digikey, used DA45C-J3WEU  usb c type from artesyn embedded technologies.(Capable for providing 15V/3A)When i connected adapter, i got 19V from VSINK and PDO3, but i didn't get 15V from PDO2, led is not ...

MP M by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LED6000 use DIM as enable

Hi all,The LED6000 has a seperate EN and DIM line. I would like to use the dimming feature and also be able to disable the device. It seems I could use DIM only, and tie EN to VCC. Then, if I hold DIM low, the device should be disabled. As I use mult...

PM8805 PoE Controller Grounding

Hi,Looking at the PM8805 PoE Controller datasheet fig 7 and also AN5207 page 30 there is a 3M3 resistor from power ground to chassis ground. What it purpose, is this some form of bleed resistor to stop voltage build up? My main question though is why...

JKing.3 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos