Power management

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wireless Charging solution Wiki

This Topic is used for Wireless Charging solution 1.Mcu C drive code: GitHub - STMicroelectronics/STWirelessCharging-C-Drivers: Standard C platform-independent drivers for wireless charging ICs 2. Python drive code, check attach file "Python_FT260_S...

willzhou_0-1717985741931.png
willzhou by ST Employee
  • 11 replies
  • 4 kudos

e2e.ti.com

Dear communityI have developed a bldc motor driver using a DRV10983 chip from texas instruments target speed 3000.00 RPMIt works of BEMF and dose not use hall effect sensorsI have achieved good stability but the instrument the motor is designed for n...

LT-Spice Model L5973D

Dear Sir or Madam,we use the DC-DC Converter L5973D in some circuits and i want use it in the future, too. To do it easier I prove the circuit with a LT-Spice based programm.Now my problem is, that your offer a encrypted Pspice-Model. It is possible ...

L6470 initialization

Hello,I am trying to control L6470 mounted on IHM02A1. I downloaded the example software (https://www.st.com/content/st_com/en/products/embedded-software/mcu-mpu-embedded-software/stm32-embedded-software/stm32cube-expansion-packages/x-cube-spn2.html#...

Vitek by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STEVAL-SPIN3201 and MATLAB/SIMULINK

Hi,[1] Is this board supported for automatic code generation in MATLAB/SIMULINK ? [2] How high must the electrical rotary field resolution be for FOC operation, if I want to operate the PMSM without an observer? [3] Is it possible to switch the opera...