Power management

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wireless Charging solution Wiki

This Topic is used for Wireless Charging solution Mcu drive code GitHub - STMicroelectronics/STWirelessCharging-C-Drivers: Standard C platform-independent drivers for wireless charging ICs Python drive code, check attach file "Python_FT260_ST_WLC.7z...

willzhou_0-1717985741931.png
willzhou by ST Employee
  • 6 replies
  • 3 kudos

Recently I have bought STEVAL-SPIN3202 board, I have a specific bldc motor which i want to drive. In 6step algorithm , I want to edit the sequence of commutation according to the hall sensor inputs

Please let me know if the board automatically detects the sequence for excitation or do we need to edit in the firmware, if we need to edit it in the firmware in which section I need to edit the sequence in 6step library.

SJosh.6 by Associate II
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

L6562 part in eDesign Studio?

Hello, In your web page (http://www.st.com/internet/com/software/simulators.jsp) there is a mention that: Design softwares are available to support all ST Power Factor Corrector controllers:L4981AL4981BL6561L6562 How can I use L6562 in eDesign studio...

TSult.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Minimum duty cycle on a STSPIN240

Hello,As it is written in the datasheet, the propagation delay (Tpwm/d(on)) is 125ns. Does it means that if my PWM has a duty cycle less than 125 ns, the output will stay low? Or it is just a delay before seen my output getting high?Regards,Hugo

HBouc.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STSPIN32F0A why so poor cpu performance?

The STSPIN series is being touted to be able to do FOC but the embedded STM32F031 is hardly a mathematical genious. Being severely limited in clockrate as well makes proper FOC at any useable frequency for larger motors very hard.I can see how FOC fo...

kyrreaa by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STSPIN32F0A ADC misbehaving?

I have run into problems with ADC of STSPIN32F0A (STM32F031C6) apparantly misbehaving.The ADC is running on it's own 14 MHz asynchronous clock while MCU runs at 48 MHz.After trying to measure current on the STEVAL-SPIN3202 board in 6-step setup I com...

kyrreaa by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sensored BLDC motor for X-NUCLEO-IHM16M1

I recently purchased the NUCLEO-F303RE and X-NUCLEO-IHM16M1 development kit.With a 2804 Gimbal motor.So far all the tests have gone well for me.But my intention is to control a sensored BLDC motor.Do you know of any sensored BLDC motor that works wel...

JD.1720 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi All, Sample code for L9600 IC to control H bridge

In one of my projects, I am using L9600 IC to control motor speed and direction. I followed all the steps which are mentioned in IC user manual, But No Luck. I am always getting H bridge status is disabled. Could you please provide steps or sample c...

HMach.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos