Power management

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Controller for dual encoder and 100kHz PWM brushless motor

Hi,I"m starting new project with brushless motor and I would like to connect two encoders (Rotary and Linear) with 3 hall affects and current measurement.I would like to check which ST controller "strong "enough for the applicationfollowing the param...

Lkr.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

B-g431b-esc1 vs steval-esc001v1

Hello all, I would like to understand the key differences between the two controllers and which one would better suit my needs. ​I want to precisely control the speed of two sensorless bldc motors, keeping them in sync regardless of the load each of ...

Hannibal by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using STEF01 as a high-side switch

Hi,I'm planning to use STEF01 as a high-side switch plus an external MOSFET for blocking inverse current from load. Is this feasible or I would be wrong?gaston

Gaston by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! ALED6001 eDesign dimming setting

Hi Sir,​ALED6001 eDesign show BJT is as the red rectangle.However, most PNP BJT is show as below picture.I search some data, they show exchanging BJT's E and C, BJT can work. However, the hfe will decrease and the BJT cannot afford high voltage.Below...

0693W00000ANG4eQAH.png 0693W00000ANG5IQAX.png
TSU.11 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! L6482 step-clock mode

Hello,I am designing a stepper motor controller with L6482.The choice of L6482 was made because of its integrated dual h-bridge gate drivers and relatively high voltage rating.The chip features nice set of motion commands but due to specific demands ...

PKrak.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos